Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Friday, June 10, 2011

Create...

Check out the creativity...

these 2 precious boys took apart another toy...





used the cables and a battery and a candy wrapper....



and made a mini fan...



LOVE IT!

It always amazes me what children can do with their imagination and creativity when there is nothing else to play with! The last few weeks EVERYONE has been playing a game with stones...I first learned it in Haiti...a long time ago! I wasn't good at it then...I'm worse now! Especially compared with the older girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment