Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Deuteronomy 33:12


I've found myself "popo"ing a lot of children recently! For them it is the most relaxing, secured, and comforting place they can be...most of them spent HOURS, DAYS, MONTHS in this position with their mammas or aunties...they LOVE it!

Yesterday, I came across this...
“Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders.” Deuteronomy 33:12

LORD, popo me today and everyday!



2 comments: