Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Monday, June 6, 2011

this one's for Kj


Kj...this is the newest bug I've discovered, at first I thought it was a big piece of ash from the coal fire. Also, I had a chicken in the house this morning...I was sitting eating breakfast and she just about sat on my feet:)


1 comment:

  1. "They were little tiny, and they were bunnies." ~Kj We had a bunny nest in our backyard and we relocated them last night. Brought them to a park with lots of grass and trees and water. :) Just wanted to let you know that we had some wildlife surprises here too...aj

    ReplyDelete