Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 21

September 14th, 2011

Today I came back to the Guest House from the Center and found "We love you Aunty Karl" written on the fridge! This was obviously for me becuase we are missing some magnetic letters for our alphabet...the "C" and the "i"...and there are no karl's around. And, in high school some people called me Carl once in a while because they engraved my name wrong on my freshman yearbook! So it had to be for me!
Several of the girls had come over earlier in the day with another aunty to play in the activity room and visit Aunty M.
I didn't see it for a while...I sat down to eat my supper and there in front of me was another reminder that God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment