Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Saturday, November 6, 2010

126...

Saturday, November 6th
126. my momma!
127. a shoulder to cry on.
128. rice and beans
129. new pictures of my beautiful nieces...they make me smile
130. clean swept steps
131. reminders that God chooses me, even when others don't
132. "what do you do to make your skin so white?"
133. escaping reality, even for a moment.
134. hugs
135. Christmas preparations
136. a beautiful quilt, sown by friends and family, with prayers in every tie.
137. a day to rest and think
138. being missed by the kids and having them send their regards
139. love
140. Sierra Leone, it's here I get to live out this dream and experience something new and different everyday...and it makes all the longing and

No comments:

Post a Comment