Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Friday, November 5, 2010

76...

Thursday, November 4th, 2010
76. school bells=excited children
77. miracles...God's protection of the unborn and his compassion on a broken, precious teenager
78. forgiveness and the hope that it will come soon
79. my Anna, who inspired this list...I love you!
80. a home large enougth for 84+, will walls that ring with laughter
81. young girls with loooooong stories about grief and fear but in the telling their eyes are filled with hope and light
82. gentle reminders everyday that the LORD is sovereign and he is NOT in a hurry...he knows the perfect tension between rest and work; between running and crawling; between moving and waiting
83. glasses
84. wearing flipflops in November
85. patient friends
86. a God who finds lost things...we are hoping you can find this one for us before next Thursday
87. school art projects
88. Kushe
89. bales of underwear!
90. marble cake
91. calculators
92. emails from my momma
93. orange juice and doughnuts
94. seeing the ocean from my bedroom window
95. aunties who buy extra clothes to give to our children
96. trees
97. chacos
98. learning how to be with God instead of do for God
99. rest
100. that God restores, transforms, heals, and mends broken hearts...there is one that I am praying for and I am glad to know that my Pappa God is right there when I cannot be...He does a better job than I anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment