Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Friday, November 12, 2010

276...

276. that I live in Freetown and not Kono
277. when God keeps me awake for a few hours at night to tell me what He needs to say
278. falling asleep waiting for Jessie to make a Scrabble move
279. "WooooIe! This is so good I could slap someone!" Charles
280. a-digitty-diggity-a-y...a new language?!? is it real
281. Dear Lord, did you know there are HUGE lizards here...like 5ft long!?! do I have to be grateful for those? they have poisonous saliva!
282. finting superman underwear in the bale
283. watching Osseh and 8 women sort out the underwear
284. that Jessie reminds me to take my medicine everynight...I'd die without her
285. the Jesus film comes in Krio
286. picking out a new dress styles with Pastor Daniel:)
287. apple cobbler
288. Eh!
289. no school tomorrow
290. 5 year anniversaries
291. sisters who leave to comfort a sister in crisis
292. a shared donut with Umaru
293. a FAITHFUL provider
294. the possibility of finding joy in each moment
295. finding treasures in the garbage
296. online magazines...I seriously just got one called Conversations: A Forum for Authentic Transformation...this month is about Contemplation and Action...thinking it was created for me...but that would be kinda egotistical to think that a bunch of really smart people published a jornal for me
297. Tuesday is a national holiday of some sort
298. volunteers
299. one fallen leaf
300. Jesus knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment