Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010
26. music to soothe, inspire, pray with and worship to.
27. skittles...YUM!
28. water packets and kids who share
29. duct tape
30. taxi drivers who LOVE Americans
31. news from friends
32. bibs...because Lucy spits all her food out to smile when I enter the room
33. big, fluffy clouds
34. plumbers and electricians
35. flip-flops
36. unexpected visitors
37. familiar faces in the crowd
38. blogs that make me laugh and remember not to take life so seriously
39. sunsets and time to watch them
40. Krio lessons
41. grace
42. stores with prices printed on the stickers
43. clean laundry
44. hand sanitizer
45. 8 hrs of sleep
46. slow healing of deep wounds
47. rice
48. I am never alone..."I will never leave you or forsake you!"
49. color
50. nursery school teachers

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you beat me to 50...I'm only on 45...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you Cari that we now have a wall in our house dedicated to our 1000 things we are grateful for....and your idea has spread...I know of three classrooms in our community who have heard of our wall and your blog and are now doing the same in their classroom! LOve to you! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh 42 yes. boy i miss 32 but i can still see it in my mind

    ReplyDelete