Luke 24:13-32
This is Jesus heartburn(I have to credit Dallas Willard for this term!)...31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

Saturday, November 20, 2010

444...

444. the sound of children giggling outside the door
445. when God answers a prayer before you really even ask it
446. the humility of knowing that I will never be able to carry a 5 gallon bucket of water on my head
447. the reminder of ALL that I take for granted
448. a day set aside to rest and reflect
449. the chance to cook my own food
450. free books
451. The hope of the righteous brings joy, but the expectation of the wicked will perish. Proverbs 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment